Saturday 17 August 2013

The first meet: Fall of blossoms

16th September 2009, O! God that was the day when my heart beat for someone. I still feel elated and an unexplainable feelings arouse from my heart thats unexplainable, whenever I narrate myself to anyone.

It is the incident when I was in my High school (10th) at Motilal Nehru Public School, I used to go for extra classes on Shakesphere to ADLS Shunshine School.

I was a real bookish worm at that time . No cases of having girlfriend or any love at all.I was determined that I would never fall into such type of pit at any point in my life.But the evening of 16th September really changed my life.

That evening just before the beginning of my class I saw a girl with a boy-cut hairstyle standing alone at some distance from me. It was for  the first time I gazed at a girl and admired her looks.God!! What had happened to m e that time. I really blush when I narrate it to someone,as it was not the way I used to be.

While I was gazing at her various thoughts arouse in my mind. I was praying to god ," God, please let the girl enter in my class-room". I even thought that ,"It would be so nice if the girl come up and talk to me". All such things were going around my sub-conscious mind like a cinema.I was in my dream world and that girl was my dream-girl. I was out of my dream when my friend shook me and asked,"Hey! Where are yo lost?". I just blushed and we moved to the class-room.
The moment I entered my class I as just elated, my happiness held no bounds, as the girls whom I was gazing at was sitting on the first seat.

That was the moment I realized that I was in love and it was love at first sight.
Though it was love but I feared to propose her, as I was afraid to talk to girls that time (I had ghostly impression about girls) .

That day after the class I was  going alone to the auto-rickshaw walking down the famous Kalimati Road. I heard a sound of horn of a scooty from behind.I turned back and I saw that girl behind me,she was smiling and was saying someting to me . The first 2-3 minutes I saw her face and her lips were moving in ultra-slow motion. Again I hered a loud horn then I returned to my normal senses. I hered she was telling me,"Where are you going alone?". I replied,"mmme to my home..."(with surprise). She told,"Come I'll drop you there. Don't afraid I know that you are in my class".

Mind you friends that was not at all expected by me.Though my heart was ordering me  to accept the chance but I run away from the spot shouting ,"Another time!!!". Though she was going slow so that if my mind changes I could accept her ride but I didn't.

This was my first meet and a short description of my love-at-first sight.
After that day, life seems changed, I used to be more happy than I used to be before.

The next incident of our meet is very interesting where I first gathered courage to approach her to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment