Sunday 18 August 2013

Rememberance

"Door jakar bhi hum door jaa na sakenge,
Kitna royenge hum bata na sakenge,
Gham iska nahi ki aap mil na sakoge,
Dard is baat ka hoga ki hum aapko bhula na sakenge…", being from the country of Mriza Galib I am quoting his shayaaries/jingles in the gh of the girl whom I love the most.

Today I am really missing her. Though she is happy with her life as her have got another substitute of mine , may me more handsome.I am true on my part and this fact can't be proved wrong.

Everyday I woke up from my bed and I always asks myself,"Is she awake by now?". And the usual reply my heart gives,"No buddy, she has a habit to leave the bed late". Then I look at the rising sun and the setting moon at 5 am (i usually leave bed early) in the morning, and I assumes them as my messenger and requests them,"Tell her good morning.Asks her to take care of herself and to take her thyroid medicine on time. And scold her if she skips her meal at hostel".

Then 30 minutes I take to go to the flashback of my past memories of her. God I really love her.

Goning on the tracks of Mr.Romeo , my heart still cries everyday.Lets see how long my life takes me....Really miss you Pallavi. I was true on my part but I dont know what made you do such things.We both were happy before but now, both of us lives the half-life everyday.

"If not in this life, we would again meet in next lives to come."
"We are same soul seperated by two different bodies".

No comments:

Post a Comment