Friday 16 August 2013

Pilot of my Confession

16th August, today I has a long conversation with the girl that shook my life from tip-to-toe. Some person once said," Behind every successful person, there is a woman". I do agreee to those Karl Marx type of person and I would like to comment on them,"Man your quotation really sucks". Man I would like to amend your quotations at my own veto, "Behind every unsuccessful and frustrated man there is a woman(bitch)".

Getting through the experience of love and being love by someone I could only describe it that one feels himself on the "top of seven clouds" and the love continues then and after....

So in the memory of my true love I would like to describe and confess to all the readers about my love story . The story took place in the town of Jamshedpur,India. And the school that I am going to refer is Motilal Nehru Public School(one of the best school at Jamshedpur).

So, my story begins now...

No comments:

Post a Comment