Tuesday 20 August 2013

Post Meet Incidents

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." ~ Robert Frost

This is the quote that would better describe my condition at that moment. The funny side attached with me was that at that point I was not even knowing the name of the girl.The only information about that girl was that ,"She studies with me in my evening class that is held every alternate days of the week", I said to my friend Nikhil, sitting on the last bench of my class. He was just surprised on hearing that I am in love. Mix type of emotions were coming to his mind. He just his me and said," Dude, you have grown up.So, when you are talking to that girl". I was speechless .I just smiled at him and said in low voice," Very soon....".

I just cant explain the feelings that were coming to my mind at that moment. My mind was completely occupied and I was just thinking about that incident and the scene was going through my mind again and again.

But the greatest disappointment came to me, before the arrival of the next class I was detected with lungs-infection and I was advised by doctor to stay on bed till I am fine again. I was a bit sad but I have to follow the advice given to me.This was the major set-back for me. I held the patience.Since I was not able to join the class for almost two months, by the time the Shakesphere class was over.There was no information about her from any of my friends.I just thought,"I will wait for you". "God you have to favour me", I prayed to god.
Then my life was normally moving on.I just prayed everyday that I could get her glimpse in the town, but I found her no where.
 But I was determined that one day I would get her. And my serch continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment