Monday 19 August 2013

Memories of Monsoon rain

Again I am restricted by nature to continue with my story.This monsoon rain, it always fills my mind with the past memories and makes me feel as if its the current memories of mine.

Pallavi, dear today I am feeling that you are near me, and we both are enjoying the fresh showers of monsoon, sitting on a scooty parked outside our school. The droplets of sieved water through the gulmohar leaves falling on us.Sitting on there by the side of N.H:33(national highway 33, it passes from the front of Motilal Nehru Public School,Jamshedpur), and watching the trucks go by, sharing our thoughts rather childish-thoughts, and having the delicious samoosas,prepared by Shankar (dont know he still prepares those famous samoosas or not).

One day your, scooty of Akbar era had nearly taken me to hospital bed,when while driving it my glasses were coated with mist as it was drizzling and you were waiting at the xerox-shop. Mind you, it was just because of you, as it was your suggestion that I should go to my friend's home on your scooty.

The monsoon rain freshes your memories like it does to the meadow fields. Memories cant be put to fade because some memories are the agent that keeps your breath alive. The moments we spent together cant be erased, it gives me as strange sort of happiness whenever I close my eyes and saw you in my canvas of dreams. Even if you are not present, but you still looks the same in the canvas of dream and I love that canvas....

No comments:

Post a Comment